Director of Commercial Banking | Arizona
Dino is a 25-year private banking and trust senior executive with strong ties to the Arizona community. Dino was the founding president/CEO of First Western Trust, Arizona, in 2008. Prior to helping to start the Arizona offices, Dino held the position of senior vice president – Southwest regional credit manager of National Bank of Arizona, where he was responsible for managing the activity of the bank’s private banking and commercial banking officers. From 2002 to 2005, he held the position of managing director/Southwest regional sales director of JP Morgan Chase NA/Bank One NA, Arizona. In that role, Dino was responsible for sales management and profit and loss for a six state region, including Arizona. Furthermore, Dino provided oversight for the private banking and trust activities of the Southwest banking region. Earlier in his career, Dino held the position of senior vice president/regional private banking manager for Wells Fargo Bank’s Private Client Services.
Email Dino at Dino.Camuñez@myfw.com.
Getting to Know Dino
What is your motto?
“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
How does your involvement with the community fulfill you?
My community involvement makes me feel like I’m helping to leave a legacy for my family.
What is your most treasured possession?
A wood putter given to me by my great grandfather in 1962.
- Bachelor of Business Administration from New Mexico State University
- Graduate Banking Degree from the Pacific Coast Banking School
- NMLS ID 658226
- Chairman Emiritus, Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Board of Trustees, New Mexico State University Foundation
- Former Chairman of the Board, The Arizona Hemophilia Association
- Former Board Member, Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Former Board Member of Trustees, The Herberger Theater Center
- Former Chairman of the Board, Chicanos por la Causa
- Co-Founder, Camp HONOR (Hemophiliacs Overcoming New Obstacles Resourcefully) for The Arizona Hemophilia Foundation