Ann Jeskie, Administrative Support Associate of Trust and Investment Management at First Western Financial, Inc., Denver, is responsible for Document Control. Prior to joining First Western, Ann worked in the Loss Mitigation Department for the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) in their Loss Mitigation Department. Ann has over 25 years of experience in the Executive/Administrative Assistant fields.
- Trained and certified in CPR and First Aid
- Holds a valid Merchant’s Guard License
- Former Secretary of the American Business Women’s Association, Delta Alpha Chapter
- Previously volunteered with Hospice, Adopt-a-Family, Adopt-a-Shore and Habitat for Humanity
- Spending time with her husband, Jay, her daughters Mia, Abbey and Britt, grand daughter Aaliyah Ann and dog Yoyo.
- Bronco’s football
- Music and theater
- Working Out