Vice President | Senior Portfolio Manager | Denver
Dennis is responsible for building and managing new and existing investment management client relationships. Dennis specializes in creating durable, diversified, globally invested portfolios that allow clients to responsibly grow and protect their financial assets.
Prior to joining First Western Trust, Dennis founded Distance Wealth Management, an independent financial advisory practice through LPL Financial. He formed Distance Wealth in May of 2015 after spending 12 years working as a consultant in several areas of the distribution side of the financial services industry. Most recently, he was a Vice President and Senior Advisor Consultant for Southern Nevada and the inland Empire of California with OppenheimerFunds.
Email Dennis at Dennis.Robinson@myfw.com
• Bachelor of Arts from Penn State University, Pennsylvania
• Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from the Daniel's College of Business at the University of Denver, Colorado
• Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®) designation
• Member, Collaborative School Committee at Steven Knight Center for Early Education
• Vice President, Cory-Merrill Neighborhood Association