Joan LaCroix, director of risk management at First Western Trust, is responsible for internal audit, compliance audit, FDICIA/SOX, and other risk-related initiatives.
Prior to joining First Western Trust, Joan served as a risk advisory and financial services senior manager for Experis Consulting. Prior to that, Joan served in a number of leadership roles in public company finance and accounting with a focus on management and external reporting, IPO’s and SEC preparedness and remediation. Her background includes 20 years of banking, as well as additional experience in tel/cell, insurance, tech, and manufacturing.
- Bachelor of Science degrees from University of Wisconsin – Platteville
- Business Administration – dual Finance and Marketing
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member AICPA, WICPA, and IIA
- Spending time with her husband, Tom and their 5 grown children
- Snow Shoeing
- Traveling with family