Senior Vice President| Wealth Advisor | Phoenix
As Wealth Advisor, Linda works with our clients to understand their financial situation and creates tailored solutions for their needs in the areas of wealth management, retirement, investment management and estate planning. With over two decades of experience in trusts and estate settlement, Linda also serves as the fiduciary officer for the Phoenix office.
Prior to joining First Western Trust, Linda was a senior estate settlement officer at Bank of America where she oversaw estate settlement services for Arizona, Nevada and portions of Southern California. She also assisted and developed trust and charitable clients for the bank, networked extensively with the professional advisors in the estate planning community and provided input on Arizona trust legislation. Prior to joining Bank of America, Linda was an attorney with a general civil law practice having an emphasis in Family Law, Estate Planning, Business and Corporate Law and Real Estate.
Email Linda at Linda.H.Bowers@myfw.com
Getting to Know Linda
What do you like most about your job?
I am passionate about connecting people with solutions. Over my career I have honed the skills necessary to add value to those I assist and enjoy bringing those skills to bear for clients, other professionals, business organizations and non-profits in helping them achieve their goals.
What person, living or deceased, would you most like to meet?
What is your motto?
Choose to Bless – Be a Light – Never Stop Growing
- Juris Doctorate from Regent University School of Law, Virginia
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology from Oral Roberts University, Oklahoma
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation
- Accredited Estate Planner® destination from the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils
- Licensed Attorney, State of Arizona and Member of the State Bar of Arizona, 2008-Present
- Member, State Bar of Arizona Probate and Trust Section, 2008-Present
- Licensed Attorney, State of Missouri and Member of The Missouri Bar, 1993-Present
- Licensed Attorney, United States District Court, Western District of Missouri, 1993-Present
- Licensed Attorney, United States District Court, Arizona, 2008-Present
- Chair, Professional Advisory Board, Arizona Community Foundation, Member 2007-Present
- Council Member, Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center Advisory Council, 2012-Present
- Board Member, Pinnacle Forum Arizona, 2015-Present
- Board Member, Arizona Business Council, 2015-Present
- Member and Former Board Member, Central Arizona Estate Planning Council, 2000-Present
- Member and Former President, Planned Giving Round Table of Arizona, 2003-Present
- Member and Former Chair, JCF/ACF Tax & Legal Seminar Committee, 2004-Present
- Member, East Valley Estate Planning Council, 2000-Present
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association, 2001-Present