Rebecca is executive vice president, Support Services First Western Trust, and director of Human Capital, First Western Financial, Inc. In these roles, Rebecca oversees the loan, deposit, and trust and investment management support services teams in addition to Human Capital. Prior to heading up these departments, Rebecca was president for the Denver office of First Western Trust where she was responsible for leading the banking, investment management and trust teams.
Before Rebecca joined First Western, she was employed by US Bank. At US Bank, she held a number of positions over a 25 year period, including senior managing director for their Private Client Group, regional small business banking manager for Denver and Salt Lake City, District manager for sales and services retail branches for Colorado, and human resources director for a multi-state region within US Bank. Rebecca was also the director of internal auditing for the former Colorado National Bank.
- Bachelor of Science from University of Nebraska
- Diploma from the Colorado School of Banking and the Certified Internal Auditor designation
- Board of Directors for Junior Achievement
- Member of the Colorado Commission on Affordable Health Care
- Past Chair and Board Member for the Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation (DMCLF); previously chaired their finance committee
- Prior Board Member with the American Institute of Banking
- Prior Board Member with the Denver Civic Ventures Board