Director of Private Banking
Tina assists with on-boarding new locations and associates. She is responsible for updating, documenting and the implementation of new policies and procedures throughout all offices. In addition, Ms. Whitcomb contributes to Profit Center focused projects and initiatives and chairs the Private Banker / Operations meetings.
Most recently, she was the private banking officer for the downtown Denver location where she was a relationship manager primarily focused on treasury management opportunities. Prior to joining First Western, she worked for Centennial Bank of the West.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Rehabilitative Services from the University of Northern Colorado
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology with a Family Studies Emphasis from the University of Northern Colorado
- Volunteers for Child Advocacy Resource and Education
- Volunteers for Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- O.U.R. Center
- Highly involved in kids educational and sports programs
- 2009 Summer Sales Regatta Winner: Top Individual Revenue Producer – First Western Trust
- 2006-2007 Winner of the Ritz Blitz Sales Contest: Team Recognition – First Western Trust