President | Boulder
Eric Long has 29 years of experience in commercial banking with a focus on sales leadership, business development and credit underwriting and structuring.
Eric is responsible for building and strengthening new and existing client relationships in commercial and consumer lending, including all aspects of private banking. He fosters opportunities in commercial banking, wealth planning, investment management and trusts.
Prior to joining First Western Trust, Eric worked for Silicon Valley Bank, BBVA Compass, Comerica Bank, Colorado National Bank, and Nationsbank.
Getting to Know Eric
What do you like most about your job?
Ability to build meaningful relationships with clients to help them succeed.
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Skiing fresh powder on a blue bird day with my friends and family.
What person, living or deceased, would you most like to meet?
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Davidson College, North Carolina
- Master of Arts in International Business Studies from the University of South Carolina
- NMLS ID 1566620
- Co-Founder, Wednesday Morning Velo
- Member, Elite Master Road Cycling Team for the Rocky Mountain Cancer Center
- Board Member, Cyclists 4 Community