Wealth Planning Advisor
As Wealth Planning Advisor, Celeste partners with our clients to build disciplined, measurable financial plans. Her goal is to create and help implement a well-thought-out, strategic purposeful plan that meets our clients’ individual, family, and business objectives. Using our proprietary, holistic financial planning approach, known as ConnectView, Celeste creates tailored solutions to help our clients reach their goals.
Prior to joining First Western Trust, Celeste was a practicing attorney who represented the City and County of Denver and various other local governments. Celeste drafted contracts, negotiated real estate transactions, represented local governments in district court hearings, and assisted local governments in the issuance of municipal debt. Celeste also has ten years of experience in investment operations and was previously an assistant portfolio manager at First Western Trust prior to attending law school.
Email Celeste at Celeste.Villegas@myfw.com
Getting to Know Celeste
How does your involvement with the community fulfill you?
Volunteering with the Rocky Mountain Great Dane Rescue for the last four years has been an incredibly fulfilling experience. Helping rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome Great Danes is definitely a passion!
What trait do you most admire in a person?
What is your most treasured possession?
My grandmother’s quilt.
- Juris Doctor from the University of Colorado Law School
- Bachelor of Arts in Latin American Studies from Wellesley College, Massachusetts
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Designation
- Colorado Event Planner, Rocky Mountain Great Dane Rescue, Inc.
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
- Member, Financial Planning Association