President | Phoenix
As President of our Phoenix office, Chad is responsible for building and strengthening new and existing wealth, investment management, trust, and private banking client relationships for First Western Trust.
Chad has over 25 years experience in the financial services industry, of which 19 years have been in senior leadership roles. Prior to joining the firm, Chad served as the southwest regional president of a superregional bank, and as regional vice president for the wealth management division of a large commercial bank.
Getting to Know Chad
What do you like most about your job?
Our team! It is so much fun to come to work every day.
What is your most treasured possession?
My Grandfather’s cowboy hat.
Do you have any accolades you’d like to share?
I have bowled a perfect 300 game.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Arizona State University
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Arizona State University
• Wealth Management Advisor®
• NMLS ID 629253
• Board of Directors, Epilepsy Foundation
• Board of Directors, Boys and Girls Club of the East Valley
• Board of Directors, The Wallace and Ladmo Foundation
• Board of Directors, Alliance of Mergers and Acquisition Advisors (AM&AA)
• Founding board member, Exit Planning Institute – Arizona (EPI).