Director of Support Services
As director of support services, Rebecca oversees the loan, deposit, and trust and investment management support services teams. Prior to heading up these departments, Rebecca was president of the Denver office of First Western Trust, where she was responsible for leading the banking, investment management, and trust teams.
Prior to joining First Western, Rebecca was employed by US Bank, where she held a number of positions over a 25 year period, including senior managing director for their Private Client Group, regional small business banking manager for Denver and Salt Lake City, district manager for sales and services retail branches for Colorado, and human resources director for a multi-state region within US Bank. Rebecca was also the director of internal auditing for the former Colorado National Bank.
Getting to Know Rebecca
What trait do you most value in your friends?
I have a great group of friends; they are always there when I need them., and they are fun to be around. They have a great sense of humor and accept me for who I am.
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Sitting on the beach watching the sun go down.
What do you like most about your job?
I love to learn new things and almost every day I still learn something new about the industry, technology changes or the associates I work with. I also like being part of a growing organization where we can all make a difference to its success.
- Bachelor of Science from University of Nebraska
- Diploma from the Colorado School of Banking and the Certified Internal Auditor designation
- Colorado Graduate School of Banking Graduate
- Board of Directors for Junior Achievement
- Member of the Colorado Commission on Affordable Health Care
- Past Chair and Board Member for the Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation (DMCLF); previously chaired their finance committee
- Prior Board Member with the American Institute of Banking
- Prior Board Member with the Denver Civic Ventures Board