Chairman | Jackson Hole
As Chairman of the Jackson Hole office, Kay is responsible for client relationships, wealth and investment management, and business development. Kay brings more than 28 years of investment management experience to First Western Trust. Prior to First Western Trust, Kay was employed by RMB Capital Management in Chicago as a senior wealth advisor and senior vice president, managing the Jackson office. Prior to RMB, Kay was founder and chairman of Sebring Capital Corporation, a national financial services company founded in partnership with the Staubach Company. She was also a senior vice president of The Staubach Company and Wolverine Equities. Prior to the Staubach Company, Kay was a managing director of Morgan Stanley’s Investment Banking Group in New York.
Email Kay at Kay.Jones@myfw.com
Getting to Know Kay
What is your motto?
What is your most treasured possession?
Rio, my English Lab.
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Fly fishing in Jackson Hole and in the Seychelles.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from Texas Christian University
- 2017 Women of Influence Award, Wyoming
- Board Member of Saint John’s Hospital Foundation
- Board Member of Henry’s Fork Foundation
- Founder, Stripping for a Cure
- Past Chairman of the Board, Teton County Housing Authority