Market President | Cherry Creek
As President, Omar Chyou leads a team of senior wealth management professionals in providing wealth planning, investment management, commercial and consumer lending, and private banking.
Omar is a graduate of Stanford University with a Bachelors in Economics and an MBA from the IE Business School in Madrid. Additionally, Omar holds a Certificate in Personal Financial Planning from UC Santa Cruz, is an Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA®), and is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®).
Omar began his financial services career in 1996 working exclusively with high net worth individuals, families, and their businesses. His impressive resume includes leadership roles at US Bank Private Wealth Management, Wells Fargo Private Bank, Citi Private Bank, and Goldman Sachs.
Getting to Know Omar
What do you like most about your job?
Personally, meeting many successful individuals to learn from their experiences. Professionally, helping clients achieve their personal goals through the collective knowledge of our firm.
What person, living or deceased, would you most like to meet?
I would enjoy an afternoon coffee with either Albert Einstein or Chuck Feeney.
What is your motto?
Follow the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Stanford University, California
- Master of Business Administration from IE Business School, Spain
- Graduate Certificate, Personal Financial Planning from UC Santa Cruz
- AWMA®, Accredited Wealth Management Advisor
- AIF®, Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- FINRA Series 7 & Series 66
- CA Life & Health Agent Insurance License
- CA Notary Public
- NMLS #612033