President | Scottsdale
As President of our Scottsdale office, Trish is responsible for building and strengthening new and existing wealth, investment management, trust, and private banking client relationships for First Western Trust. Trish orchestrates a diverse team of financial professionals to provide an exceptional, holistic compliment of financial services to clients, their families, and their businesses.
Prior to joining First Western Trust, Trish served in several senior executive roles for Bank of America’s Treasury Management Division, including serving as national treasury management sales executive focusing on the Business Banking client segment. She has been in the banking/financial services industry for more than 25 years.
Getting to Know Trish
What is your most treasured possession?
My mother’s wedding ring.
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Playing golf with my husband and son.
What person living or decreased, would you most like to meet?
- Arizona State University, Trustee
- Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business Dean’s Council Member
- Economic Club of Phoenix, President: 2015-2016, and 2016-2017
- Arizona State University Lodestar Center for Philanthropic and Non-Profit Innovation Leadership Council Member
- Arizona Community Foundation, Trustee
- Paradise Valley Estate Planning Council
- Charter 100
- Member of Arizona State University Foundation’s Women in Philanthropy
- Trustee on the Catholic Community Foundation Board of Directors
- Member of the Central Arizona Estate Planning and Paradise Valley Estate Planning Councils
- Chairman Emeritus of the Phoenix Children’s Hospital Board of Directors where she served as Chairman of the Operating Board, as well as Chairman of the Quality and Patient Safety, and Finance Committees during her 18 year tenure on the Board
- Member of Valley Leadership Class XIII
- 2016, Dynamic Women in Business, Phoenix
- 2013, Most Influential Women in Business, Arizona