Mortgage Solutions for Refinancing Your Home Loan
Whether you’re interested in reducing the length of your mortgage, getting cash out of your home, securing a lower interest rate, or changing to a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage, there are a number of reasons why you may want to refinance your current mortgage loan.
At First Western Trust, our experts are available to help you identify your options and determine the right home loan to replace your current mortgage.
Loan Refinancing Options
Our mortgage loan originators learn about what is important to you and what you are trying to accomplish by refinancing your mortgage. Then, we work with you to determine which product is right for you. We offer fixed- and adjustable-rate solutions for a number of mortgages, including:
- Conventional home loans
- Jumbo mortgage loans
- FHA loans
- VA loans
- Investment property loans
- Second home loans
- Interest only mortgages
Working with First Western Trust
At First Western Trust, we understand that refinancing your home loan is about more than just a transaction. We are here to serve as a trusted advisor to help you find a better solution for your needs – or if you are in a great product already, we will let you know that too.
Our teams understand the markets where we lend, which gives us an advantage in helping you find the right product for your needs. We also offer competitive rates and fees, while delivering excellent client service and communication. We take the time up front to understand how often and in what ways you want to be communicated with, and we work hard to meet and exceed your expectations.
Tips for Refinancing
For clients that are interested in refinancing, we recommend that you consider the following tips:
- Check your credit score – As an initial step in the mortgage refinancing process, it’s a good idea to take a look at your credit score to see if you are in a good position to refinance.
- Take your time to look at different products – Be sure to assess your options and take the time to consider different types of mortgage products. The traditional options may not always be the best fit for your needs.
- Get prepared with your paperwork – Talk to your lender about the documents that you should expect to provide during the mortgage refinancing process. The more prepared you are, the quicker you can take action when you decide on a home loan.
- When you pick the right product, act quickly – Take the time to find the right solution, but once you find a compelling rate, get your documents to your lender so that you can begin the process.
- Be responsive – We promise to be responsive to our clients, and we hope that our clients will be responsive with us as well. When we ask you for clarification or more documentation, these questions are important to getting your home loan secured, so the sooner you can provide answers, the sooner we can get your mortgage closed.
Are you trying to refinancing your home or investment property? Our mortgage loan originators can walk you through the mortgage refinance process and help you understand if choosing a new product could better support your full financial picture. Fill out the form below or call our main line at 303.531.8100 to connect with our mortgage consultants.