Alicia Blaney, private banker of First Western Trust's Aspen office, is responsible to provide outstanding customer service in-person and on the phone, and accurately complete transactions for clients. Alicia will provide sales support for senior bankers, open new deposit accounts, and serve as a proactive, knowledgeable resource for First Western's products and services.
Prior to joining First Western Trust, Alicia has acquired ten years of experience in a fast-paced customer service and administrative environment. Alicia has a great amount of knowledge and experience in the financial industry working for First National Bank, U of C Federal Credit Union, and Horizon Bank in the past. Alicia was then recruited by First Western Trust to a private banking role in November of 2017.
- Master of Arts in Philosophy with a focus in Environmental and Development Ethics from Colorado State University.
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Philosophy with a focus on Creative Writing from Randolph-Macon Women's College.
- Certified NSA.
- Certificate in Research and Government Grants
- State of Colorado Notary Public.
- Volunteer Training and Assistant Grant Writer, Brown County Wisconsin Social Services.
- Congressman Mark Riddle Grant Research Seminar.
- Volunteer, Challenge America.