Senior Compliance Analyst
Beverly Archuleta, senior compliance analyst, is responsible for assisting the Compliance Officer to develop, implement and administer all aspects of First Western Trust Bank’s Compliance Management Program to ensure conformity and adherence with all applicable state and federal laws, regulations, and policies and procedures. Beverly will serve the team as an advisor on emerging compliance issues and establish controls to mitigate compliance risks.
Prior to joining First Western Trust, Beverly has 20 years of experience and skills in the financial industry. Beverly has worked for multiple established companies and gained knowledge and expertise to become a passionate and value-driven compliance analyst. Beverly was recruited by First Western Trust to senior compliance analyst role in November of 2017.
Getting to Know Beverly
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Finance from Regis University.
- M.S. in Organizational Leadership & Project Management from Regis University (I/P)
- Graduate Certificate: Strategic Business Management from Regis University (I/P).
- Paralegal Certificate from Community College of Denver.
- Trust Operations Training from American Institute of Banking.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist.
- Certified Project Management Professional.
- Member of Project Management Institute and the Denver Mile Hile Chapter.
- Member of the Association of Certified Anit-Money Laundering Specialists and the Denver Chapter.