Bradley Coen, vice president and manager of internal audit at First Western Financial, Inc., is responsible for evaluating and improving the effectiveness of the organization’s risk management, control and governance processes by planning, performing, and supervising financial, operational, compliance and IT audits.
Prior to joining First Western, Bradley served in the internal audit function for CoBiz Financial, Inc., United Western Bank, Citywide Banks, and Elevations Credit Union. Collectively, Bradley has over 13 years of experience in banking and financial services auditing.
- Master’s Degree from Regis University
- Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Nebraska
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Financial Services Auditor