David Gryp, trust officer for Arizona, provides expertise in fiduciary administration, managing and expanding client relationships, engaging centers of influence and supporting business development efforts. Prior to joining First Western Trust, David enjoyed a successful career as a Trust Officer with TrustBank, where he worked directly with the Chief Fiduciary Officer. David also served as a Personal Trust Assistant Relationship Manager with Northern Trust.
Getting to Know David
What do you like most about what you do?
I find it very gratifying to work with clients, attorneys, and accountants to create and administer trust documents.
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
I am living it! I have an incredible wife, beautiful twins, good health, and a fulfilling career.
What is your motto?
To those whom much is given, much is expected.
- Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies with Honors from Holy Cross College.
- Personal Trust School from Cannon Financial Institute.
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA).
- East Valley Estate Planning Council
- Central Arizona Estate Planning Council
- Professional Advisory Board; Catholic Community Foundation
- Tax and Legal Committee; Arizona Community Foundation and Jewish Community Foundation