Vice President | Senior Portfolio Manager | Denver
Dennis is responsible for comprehensive financial planning, investment management and overseeing new and existing investment client relationships. Dennis specializes in creating durable, diversified, globally invested portfolios that allow clients to responsibly grow and protect their financial assets and assisting them in achieving their goals.
Prior to joining First Western Trust, Dennis founded Distance Wealth Management, an independent financial advisory practice through LPL Financial. He formed Distance Wealth in 2015 after spending 12 years working as a consultant in several areas of the distribution side of the financial services industry.
Email Dennis at Dennis.Robinson@myfw.com
- CFP® - CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
- CIMA® - Certified Investment Management Analyst
- Dual Bachelor of Arts degrees from Penn State University
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from the Daniel's College of Business at the University of Denver
- Downtown Denver Partnership, 2017 Leadership Program
- Vice President, Cory-Merrill Neighborhood Association