Senior Vice President | Relationship Manager | Scottsdale
Derren is responsible for providing relationship management for high net worth clients focusing on lending, banking, and trust services in the Scottsdale, Arizona office. Previously, he was Vice President at J.P. Morgan, Private Wealth Management, managing client businesses in Arizona, Utah, and Colorado. He also managed a team of employees that included Bankers, Investment Advisors, and Banking Specialists. Prior to his work at J.P. Morgan, Derren was Vice President of Zions Park City bank where he was responsible for the origination/underwriting of residential, commercial construction in Summit and Wasatch Counties.
Getting to Know Derren
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Financial independence and good health, being able to provide for my family and spend time with them.
What trait do you most value in your friends?
Honesty, easy to talk to, and a good sounding board.
What person, living or deceased, would you most like to meet?
My maternal grandfather. He passed away when I was a year old.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Finance (minor in accounting) at the University of Utah
- Member of Mortgage Bankers Association
- NMLS ID 821449
- Leader, Boy Scouts of America
- Coach, Pop Warner Little league football and baseball
- Youth Instructor, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints