Vice President | DTC | Cherry Hills
Doug, vice president at First Western Trust, DTC | Cherry Hills, is responsible for building and managing new and existing investment management client relationships. Doug specializes in creating durable, diversified, globally invested portfolios that allow clients to responsibly grow and protect their financial assets. He takes a goals-based approach, designs strategies and actively manages assets to reduce risk while achieving stable, predictable, and tax efficient returns. Along with our team of wealth advisors, Doug helps align your assets with your goals and prepare future generations for continued success.
Prior to joining First Western, Doug served as regional director for Halbert Hargrove Global Advisors in their Cherry Creek office. He led a team of financial professionals, providing investment and wealth advisory services to successful families and business owners. Collectively, Doug has over 24 years of experience in investment management, wealth advisory, and financial services.
Getting to Know Doug
What person, living or deceased, would you most like to meet?
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Camping by an alpine lake after a long day of climbing (with a cold beer, of course!).
What is your motto?
“Well done is better than well said.”
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Colgate University, New York
- Master of Business Administration in Finance from Pepperdine University, California
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) designation
- Member, Walnut Hills Civic Association
- Member, Colgate Club of the Rockies Alumni Association
- Member, Strategic Connections Professional Networking Association
- Member, Meridian Golf Club