As Vice President, Krystal is responsible for developing relationships with new and existing business clients to create personalized banking solutions tailored to meet their goals. Krystal brings more than 10 years of experience to First Western. Before joining our team, Krystal was an assistant vice president and senior relationship manager at Wells Fargo where she was responsible for business development and managing a complex portfolio of commercial relationships. She also performed financial analysis, underwriting, loan pricing, and structuring duties for new commercial transactions. Prior to her experience at Wells Fargo, she was a personal banker for a retail community bank.
- Master of Business Administration in Finance and Accounting – Regis University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Northern Arizona University
- Junior League of Denver – Member
- Big Brother Big Sister of Colorado – Big Sister
- Mile High Young Professionals – Member