Vice President | Jackson Hole
As Vice President, Martha works closely with the team in investment portfolio management and private banking to help grow and build relationships with our clients to help them reach their financial goals. Her solid reputation and deep community connections allow her to engage with clients and to manage outreach in our unique Jackson Hole community.
Previously, Martha ran a large arts non-profit organization and worked for several investment and wealth management firms.
Getting to Know Martha
Working with our team to assist happy clients.
Being kind, honest and approachable.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Virginia
- Member of Board of Directors, Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Board of Directors, Teton Youth and Family Services
- Served on St. John’s Medical Center 100th Anniversary Committee
- Volunteered for countless civic, nonprofit, school, sports, and Boy Scouts of America activities