Senior Portfolio Manager | Cherry Creek
Read is the lead portfolio manager on the investment management team in our Cherry Creek office. He designs customized portfolio strategies tailored to the goals, risk tolerance and objectives of our clients while maintaining portfolio efficiencies and minimizing expenses. In addition, Read is responsible for providing regular communication of market and economic forecasts, strategy, and tactical portfolio positioning, as well as quarterly reviews of performance and attribution.
Read began his financial services career in 2002. He was previously Vice President & Relationship Manager at Fisher Investments where he was the primary contact for more than $2 billion of the company’s institutional clients. Prior to joining the Fisher Investments’ Institutional Group, Read was an Investment Counselor with Fisher Investments’ Private Client Group, partnering with individuals, trusts and entities to manage their portfolios. Additionally, Read worked at private equity firm Cherry Creek Capital Partners as a Business Development Manager and at Morgan Stanley as a Financial Advisor.
Email Read at Read.Williamson@myfw.com
- Master of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Denver
- Master of Arts in English Literature from the University of South Alabama
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from Vanderbilt University
- El Puente Foundation, Past Investment Committee Member
- Escuela De Guadalupe, Past Leadership Council Member
- Colorado Council for Economic Education, Past Volunteer
- Environmental Learning For Kids, Past Volunteer