Relationship Manager | Lending
Robert Schmidt, relationship manager for lending services, will be responsible for generating new loan business, maintain a quality loan portfolio, and build trusted and loyal relationships with high net-worth clients and referral sources. Robert will work with clients to obtain required documentation; prepare credit memos and follow-through with the credit approval process, while identifying sales opportunities and present clients with holistic solutions to meet their financial needs
Prior to joining First Western Trust, Robert has built a successful career in the financial industry, with over 20 years of experience and record achievements across multiple platforms. Robert has worked for many wealthy financial companies such as; Vectra Bank, Wells Fargo, Merrill Lynch, Key Bank, and Chase Manhattan Bank. Robert was then recruited by First Western Trust to a relationship manager role for lending services in October of 2017.
Getting to Know Robert
What do you believe is your best quality?
What do you like most about what you do?
Helping organizations enhance their security, efficiency, and revenues.
- Bachelor of Science in Advertising and Marketing for Texas Tech University.
- Certified Financial Manager.
- Top 40 under 40, 2003.
- Director, Mercy's Gate.
- Director, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- Director, Business of Arts Center.
- Chair, Rampart Range Young Life.
- Committee Member, Christian Leadership Alliance.
- Volunteer, Big Brother's Big Sister's.