Warren Olsen is a co-founder of First Western. Mr. Olsen is a director of Aetos Capital Funds, based in New York City and Palo Alto, California, and a director of Construction Software Technologies, Inc., a Cincinnati, Ohio headquartered provider of internet based business to business software solutions for the commercial construction industry. Mr. Olsen is also an attorney and certified public accountant. He served as president and CEO of IBJ Whitehall Asset Management and was president of Morgan Stanley & Co.’s global mutual fund business. At Morgan Stanley, he was active in the global investment management community and served as president of a variety of New York Stock Exchange listed investment vehicles, such as Morgan Stanley’s Malaysia Fund, the Turkish Investment Fund, and several others.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Georgetown University
- Juris Doctorate from Villanova University School of Law
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Colorado Public Radio
- Member of the Board of Advisors of the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University
- Former Board of Regents for Georgetown University
- Former Member of the Board of Advisors for the Bard Center for Entrepreneurship Development at the University of Colorado at Denver College of Business
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Villanova University School of Law