Investment and insurance products and services are not a deposit, are not FDIC- insured, are not insured by any federal government agency, are not guaranteed by the bank and may go down in value.
Philanthropy provides a vehicle not only to give back to the community that fostered your success, but also to create connections with your family, friends, and colleagues and to build a legacy for future generations. It is a reflection of your values and your vision for a better tomorrow. By building effective charitable giving strategies into your wealth plan, you can make an impact that will last for generations.
It is an exciting time in the field of philanthropy, with significant resources being dedicated to addressing some of the most pressing issues of our time in new and innovative ways. At First Western Trust, our philanthropic services team provides individuals, families, and nonprofit organizations with strategic guidance to help them achieve their charitable goals.
Charitable Giving Experts
First Western Trust’s philanthropy management experts bring the most current strategies and thinking to their craft, coupled with the experience to help steward you and your family through the philanthropic process. In collaboration with our trusts & estates team, we partner with you to design charitable giving strategies that align with your interests and your entire wealth plan.
Whether we are working with individuals, families, private foundations, or nonprofit organizations, our philanthropy services are designed to support your mission to make the world a better place.
Our Philanthropy Services
Supporting Your Family’s Charitable Giving Strategies
For a family’s philanthropic endeavors, we help you craft the personal mission and vision statement that will guide your charitable giving strategy. Our philanthropy services team then partners with you to identify nonprofits that connect with your charitable giving mission and works with you and your family to help you evaluate these organizations before you donate, and afterward.
In partnership with our experts in trust and estate planning and investment management, our philanthropic services experts also determine the appropriate charitable giving vehicles to successfully meet your goals. These can include:
- Direct gifts
- Impact investments
- Donor-advised funds
- Charitable trusts
- Private foundations
Philanthropy Management for Nonprofits
For nonprofits, our philanthropic services team is available to help you better manage your organization and more effectively tell your story. Our philanthropy management experts can work with you to support:
- Planned giving consultation – We provide insight to help you better tell your organization’s story and encourage your donors to make lifetime gifts.
- Investment management – Our investment management team can help your nonprofit more effectively manage your money.
- Endowment management – Your endowment is critical to your success, and our philanthropy services team is available to help you manage it effectively.
- Treasury management – Nonprofits are businesses too, and it is important to manage your bank accounts to ensure that you are collecting and disbursing funds efficiently.
- Retirement services – You care about supporting your employees, just as you care about giving back to the community. Our retirement services team can design 403(b) plans as well as other creative retirement strategies to support your employees.
Are you interested in building a legacy for future generations? Let us help you design a philanthropy management strategy to support your mission to make the world a better place. Contact our philanthropic services team for a consultation by filling out the form below or calling our main line at 303.531.8100.
Investment and insurance products and services are not a deposit, are not FDIC- insured, are not insured by any federal government agency, are not guaranteed by the bank and may go down in value. First Western Trust Bank cannot provide tax advice. Please consult your tax advisor for guidance on how the information contained within may apply to your specific situation.