Welcome Rocky Mountain Bank Clients
Rocky Mountain Bank is Now First Western Trust
Post-Conversion Assistance with Common Services
The weekend of May 13, your account information and services with Rocky Mountain Bank transferred to First Western Trust’s systems. We appreciate your business and thank you for your patience during this transition. The following Self-Help for Common Services are designed to help you if you experience difficulties accessing your accounts or services.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue you are experiencing, and we will be happy to assist you. You may also contact your private banking team directly by phone, however, please note that our response time may be slower than normal during this transition.
Self-Help for Common Services
Please take the following steps to help in accessing our Online Banking service:
- Confirm your User ID: Be certain you have reviewed the Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking services letter that First Western sent to you in mid-April. It contains information about your User ID and the temporary password you need to log in to Online Banking for the first time.
- User IDs are case sensitive: If you attempt to log in to Online Banking and advance to a security screen that displays verification phone numbers you do not recognize, remember that User IDs are case sensitive. Please return to the first screen and reenter your User ID again.
- Contact us: If you continue to experience a problem after the third login attempt, please contact us by phone at (307) 739-3910. A banker will verify your User ID and assist you with logging into Online Banking.
Your existing Rocky Mountain Bank debit card will no longer work. Your new First Western debit card was mailed to you in April. Please locate your new First Western Trust MasterCard™ Debit card, follow the instructions to activate it, and choose a new PIN. After activation, you can begin using your new card right away. The card has no ATM fees worldwide and no foreign currency exchange fees.
Activating your debit card: Call 1-866-392-9952 to activate and choose a new PIN. If you have trouble with the automated system, please contact us by phone at (307) 739-3910 for assistance.
- Personal debit cards: The automated system requires that you enter the card number and last four digits of your social security number.
- Business debit cards: The automated system prompts you to enter the card number and enter the last four digits of your business’ TIN. (This number is not the authorized signers TIN.)
Need a new card: If you did not receive a new card, we can order one for you. Typically, new cards will arrive within seven days. Please contact us by email at email@example.com for faster service or urgent needs.
Accounts not visible or transferring between accounts
If you are having trouble viewing accounts online, or with transferring funds between accounts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please provide detailed information about your experience, e.g., the account to which I want to transfer funds is not visible in my online profile. We will resolve the issue as quickly as possible and notify you by email when the issue is resolved.
We sincerely appreciate your patience during this transition, and we look forward to continuing to serve you as our valued First Western client.
Quick Reference Guide for Banking Services
Your Gateway to Frequently Used Services
As of May 13 at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time, Rocky Mountain Bank will fully merge with First Western Trust. This Quick Reference Guide provides information about select services. For a complete list of services, key dates, disclosures, terms and conditions, please check your mail for the First Western Trust Welcome Guide.
- Debit cards: First Western debit cards were mailed in April 2022. You can activate and begin using your debit card effective May 13 at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time. Please take note of your account balance at the close of business.
- Credit cards: You may continue using your TCM/ICBA credit card as usual. There will not be any interruption in this service.
- Checks: In late April, new complimentary personal checks were mailed to existing clients by Deluxe, our check vendor. Please check your mail for your complimentary checks; you may begin using them on May 14. Business clients, please check your mail for a notification about how to order new check supplies.
- Online Banking: You can begin using First Western’s online banking system on or after May 16. When you log into First Western’s online banking system for the first time, you will be prompted to create a new password for your account. It is possible that your username may change for security reasons. Please check your mail for specific instructions about your Online Banking user credentials or speak with a banker if you have questions.
- Bill Pay: The last day to schedule a bill payment in Rocky Mountain Bank’s Bill Pay service will be May 6. Access to Rocky Mountain Bank’s Bill Pay service will end at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time on May 13. Bill Pay service will be unavailable from May 14 through May 15. On May 16, you can begin using First Western’s Bill Pay service by accessing First Western’s online banking platform. Simply choose the Bill Pay option and follow the prompts.
- Loan Payments: Loans set up on automatic payments from a Rocky Mountain Bank checking, savings or money market account will continue to process without interruption. ACH Payments from other financial institutions will continue to process without interruption.
For more information, please visit your nearest bank location, contact us by email at
email@example.com, or by phone at (307) 739-3910.
Welcome to First Western. We look forward to continuing to serve you.