Do You Know a Worthy Nonprofit that Deserves a Grant?
June 27, 2017
First Western Trust is proud to launch its 2017 #WealthIsAbout Grants Contest. For the next seven months, we will be giving away $7,000 to local nonprofits in six of our communities: Aspen, Jackson Hole, Metro Denver, Fort Collins, Boulder, and Phoenix.
Nominate a nonprofit that you think is deserving of a $7,000 grant, or learn more about our grants contest schedule.
The #WealthIsAbout Grants Contest supports nonprofits who are investing in our local communities. Participating organizations must be registered 501(c)(3)s whose programs support one of First Western Trust’s three philanthropic pillars:
- Economic Development – We partner with organizations that help individuals build skills for the workplace, become self-sufficient, and foster entrepreneurship.
- The Arts – We support organizations that help local artists and introduce children and adults to a broader cultural experience.
- Women & Girls – We work with organizations that focus on delivering self-sufficiency programming and education to women and girls.
After a two-week nomination period, nonprofit organizations will be reviewed to ensure that they fit within at least one of our philanthropic pillars. Afterwards, the community will vote to select the top three nonprofits. The winning nonprofit will be chosen from that group of three by a committee made up of First Western Trust associates.
The #WealthIsAbout Grants Contest is scheduled to run in our communities in the following months:
- Aspen – Launched June 8th
- Jackson Hole – Launches July 6th
- Metro Denver – Launches August 10
- Northern Colorado – Launches September 14
- Boulder – Launches October 19
- Phoenix/Scottsdale – Launches November 16
The Aspen contest has already kicked off, click here to vote.
For information on our upcoming contests, links to the nomination and vote pages as they go live, visit www.myfw.com/wealthisabout. Or reach out to email@example.com with any questions.