FW Connects 2016
It’s hard to believe that we’re already 3 years into FW Connects, our company-wide volunteer event. This year, we hosted a month of service projects across our locations with 100 associates dedicating nearly 500 hours to support local organizations.
Our volunteer projects were focused on nonprofits that supported one of our three philanthropic pillars:
- Women & Girls
- The Arts
- Economic Development with an emphasis on entrepreneurship
Specifically, we worked with:
- The Women’s Bean Project, volunteering at a local holiday mart
- PlatteForum, repainting their studio for their next art show
- Mi Casa Resource Center, using a little elbow grease to clean up their offices
- Florence Crittenton, supporting their Moms and Little Monsters Bash
- Gathering Place, assembling and donating 200+ toiletry bags for their members
- Teton Youth & Family Services, building trails
- UMOM, participating in their annual fundraising walk
- Childsplay, preparing their theater
- Boulder Shelter for the Homeless, assembling toiletry kits
- A Place Called Home, sorting and bagging groceries at their food drive
Check out photos from our events below!
We are so proud to see our associates roll up their sleeves and take time out of their days to help support the amazing nonprofits in each of our communities. We look forward to seeing the impact we all can make with next year’s FW Connects!
Teton Youth & Science Services
A Place Called Home
The Gathering Place
Boulder Shelter for the Homeless
Mi Casa Resource Center