What Are the Benefits of Having a Wealth Plan?
October 8, 2023
A Wealth Plan is a roadmap designed to help you build, protect, and transition your wealth. By looking at all areas of your financial life, a comprehensive Wealth Plan will allow you to effectively manage your income, expenses and investments in a manner that allows you to meet your needs and goals. It is important to regularly review and update your Wealth Plan as your circumstances change. Below are some of the benefits of putting in place a comprehensive Wealth Plan.
Benefits of Having a Wealth Plan
- Maintain your lifestyle – a good Wealth Plan can help you enjoy and maintain your standard of living throughout your lifetime.
- Improve your ability to save money – after taking a close look at your income and expenses, you can better identify how you may reduce your costs and save more money over time.
- Invest more strategically – a detailed review of your assets will allow you to select the right investments based on your age, goals, and overall risk tolerance.
- Planning for future financial goals –mapping out a plan helps ensure your long-term financial stability and determine how your assets will support goals such as:
- Education for children or grandchildren
- Saving taxes
- Enjoy peace of mind – knowing that you’ve put together a thoughtful plan that anticipates all of your financial needs should help give you peace of mind and the ability to enjoy the financial security you’ve worked so hard to attain.
What Are First Steps to Creating a Wealth Plan?
When you’re ready to put in place a Wealth Plan, you will want to engage a wealth planning professional to assist you that is both responsive and has expertise in this area. Since this will be an ongoing relationship, so you will want to feel confident that everyone is committed to the long-term success of your Wealth Plan as it evolves over time. You will also want to ensure that your other advisors will help collaborate to develop, implement, and maintain your Wealth Plan. This may include an insurance professional, estate planning attorney, and your CPA, just to name a few.
What is Your Wealth Planning Strategy?
Have you explored what wealth planning strategies might be available to you? Many factors should be considered in determining a strategy that meets your objectives and gives you the best overall tax savings. In a year where there’s so much uncertainty, it’s important to have experienced advisors to assist you. First Western Trust can help you implement a comprehensive Wealth Plan.
About First Western
In 2002, Scott Wylie, an entrepreneur and banker, led a group of Western business leaders to create an organization that provides individuals with high levels of sophistication and personalized boutique service. The result of this effort is the first Western-based private bank – First Western Trust.
We believe that each of our clients shares our entrepreneurial spirit and values our sophisticated, high-touch wealth management services. We offer a trusted advisor platform with an established approach to investment management through a branded network of private boutique offices.
Investment and insurance products and services are not a deposit, are not FDIC insured, are not insured by any federal government agency, are not guaranteed by the bank, and may go down in value. This information is not legal, investment, accounting or tax advice and is for informational purposes only. Readers should not rely on this information as a substitute for their own research or for obtaining legal, accounting or tax advice from their own counsel. Information is current as of October 8, 2023 and is subject to change without notice.