Professional Development Program (PDP)
Join a rapidly growing company dedicated to developing and advancing the careers of its associates through a Professional Development Program! First Western Trust’s Professional Development Program (PDP) is designed to accelerate professional growth and development for entry-level associates. Along with their day-to-day job responsibilities, PDP associates participate in additional professional development experiences over the course of a 12-month period. Those experiences involve job rotations, mentoring experiences, special projects, and accelerated job trainings.
Benefits of PDP Participation
• Hired into a paid position with professional development offerings and structured pathways to career advancement.
• Exposure to different areas of the company to develop a wide range of skills, maximize professional potential, and gain a holistic understanding of the business.
• Accelerated professional growth experiences with the opportunity to move into higher-level roles more quickly.
• Opportunity to interact with a variety of colleagues and leaders within the company.
• No prior banking experience required.
Bachelor’s degree with min. 3.0 GPA; open to all majors, including social sciences and humanities. Demonstrates First Western core values (problem solver, team-oriented, respectful, adaptive, client-focused). Strong candidates are ambitious, intelligent, and have a strong aptitude for learning. New Hires have under 1 yr. banking experience. Current Associates have under 1 yr. experience with the company or, more than 1 yr. experience and an interest in applying for a PDP-eligible position.
Apply for a PDP-eligible position (loan associate, private banker I, investment associate, or credit analyst I) on the First Western Trust Careers Page and indicate your interest in PDP in your cover letter.
For questions or more information, contact Serena Leland, PDP Program Manager, at email@example.com or 303-640-4032.