At First Western Trust, we take the time to understand the complexities of your financial world; then, we partner with you to bring your financial goals to fruition. When you choose First Western for your wealth planning needs, you have access to the best minds in the business coupled with superior strategies individually tailored to your own personal or business situation.
The cornerstone of everything we do is based on the understanding of a financial truth—every piece of your financial world is connected to and affected by, all others. Only by understanding these connections, can true effectiveness be attained and unnecessary risk avoided.
An effective and successful wealth plan focuses on the aspects of your life that matter most. Whether we’re partnering with you to manage an education trust for your child, establish a family foundation, or prepare a business succession plan, First Western offers an array of services to ensure you, your family, and your business are protected for years to come.
Your First Western team has comprehensive expertise in wealth planning and will work closely with the professionals you’ve entrusted to help you achieve your financial goals. This approach allows us to consider your wealth plan from a variety of angles. Taking a holistic view helps us understand the connections within your financial world and create a strategic plan that meets your needs through three levels of wealth planning service:
Wealth planning begins with a conversation and an in-depth financial assessment. Once we understand your financial situation, your goals, and your objectives, we’ll provide you a detailed net worth statement, cash-flow analysis, and retirement income projections
Wealth planning focuses on the people and the organizations that are important to you and your family. Our Wealth Advisors have the expertise to ensure those you care about are taken care of according to your intentions. Whether we’re helping you establish a foundation or advising you on wealth transfer, estate planning, or other sophisticated financial strategies, our wealth planning team is equipped to bring your wishes for the future to fruition.
Wealth planning provides solutions to meet your immediate and long–term goals for both your family and your business. On this level, our wealth advisors assist you in areas such as family fiduciary planning and creating a business exit strategy.
In addition to our three levels of service, you can participate in the following services:
- Back Office Services to pay bills and manage monthly cash flow
- Business Owner Advisory offers help in business succession planning, asset protection, employee retirement plans, compensation packages, and so on.
- C-Suite Consulting which includes services such as financial planning, retirement planning, income tax consulting and compensation planning for your key executives.
- Risk Assessment helps spot potential financial risks and secures appropriate protection via insurance and asset managementstrategies.
- Family Legacy Planning includes family governance and mission statements.
- Philanthropic services offers assistance with foundation administration as well as investment management services.