Senior Vice President | Relationship Manager, Lending
As Senior Vice President, Liles is responsible for building and strengthening new and existing lending relationships in our Boulder office. Liles brings more than seven years of banking experience to First Western, having previously worked as Vice President and Senior Relationship Manager at Flatirons Bank. While there, he was responsible for building new loan and deposit opportunities to grow the bank, while continuing his work with existing clients to help them meet their financial goals. He was also Vice President at Guaranty Bank prior to his position at Flatirons Bank.
Email Liles at Liles.Lipe@myfw.com
Getting to Know Liles
What trait do you most value in your friends?
Their appreciation for a sunny day, a deck, and a cold beer.
Anything else you’d like to share?
I’m a huge craft beer fan. I started home brewing a few years ago, and due to my position with First Western, I’ve had the opportunity to work with a handful of breweries in the area. When I’m not BBQ’ing or brewing, I’m probably mountain biking.
What person, living or deceased would you most like to meet?
Sister Rosetta Tharp – Jazz/R&B singer
- Master of Arts in Business Administration from University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Economics/Finance from Christian Brothers, University, Tennessee
- NMLS ID 812518
- Volunteer, Impact on Education Board
- Member, Boulder Valley Rotary Club
- Volunteer, Boulder B-Cycle Board